There are more and more large-scale chicken farms. In order to better serve the majority of chicken farmers, the editor has compiled some information on the supporting equipment of medium and large chicken farms for laying hen battery cages. I hope it will be helpful to you. There are two kinds of chicken cages commonly used, one is the H type battery layer cage,the other is the A type bayyeru layer cage. So how to choose a laying hen cage? In fact, whether it is a stepped laying hen cage or a cascading laying hen cage, it is a very correct way, and it has its own merits and its own drawbacks. The key is that chicken farmers should make reasonable choices based on the characteristics of their own farms.
The first is the H type battery layer cage, which has the advantage that the upper and lower cages are completely staggered, and the common ones are 3 to 4 layers. No manure board is required at the bottom of the cage, and no manure cleaning system is required if it is a manure pit; the structure is simple; the ventilation and lighting surfaces of each cage are large. Before we choose battery layer cage, we must understand the characteristics of the product.
H Type Battery Chicken Cage Features:
- The mesh is smooth, preventing chicken feet from getting infected.
- The separation net and bottom net are encrypted, which can effectively prevent feather pecking and anus pecking and laying hen fatigue syndrome.
- The mesh is galvanized to improve the service life. (Galvanizing is currently divided into cold galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing, and hot-dip galvanizing on the market)
- High-density breeding saves land, is conducive to epidemic prevention and reduces the incidence of poultry diseases.
- The unique gate reinforcement design can effectively prevent the chickens from shaking their heads up and down when they eat and wasting feed. The cage door space is increased, which is convenient for various operations on the chicken.
- Scalability: It can be adjusted appropriately according to the size of the site, and an automatic drinking water system can be installed.
- The chicken manure conveyor belt is installed at the bottom, which effectively solves the pollution in the chicken house, and directly transfers the manure to the outside, reducing manual input.
The other is the A type battery layer cage: the three-dimensional layer cage is also called the overlapping layer cage and the layered layer cage. This laying hen cage is also very distinctive.
A Type Battery Chicken Cage Features:
- The A type battery layer cage mesh mesh is combined, hot-dip galvanized and durable;
- The bracket is made of cold plate rolled into galvanized, and the trough is made of white plastic steel, including adjustment plate, joint, and plastic mesh;
- The surface of the steel wire of the laying hen cage is smooth, free of lacerations, scratches and other harmful defects. After the cage mesh is formed, it can effectively prevent the foot damage of the chickens and prevent the infection of the feet of the chickens caused by the laceration of the steel wire. the occurrence of Staphylococcus;
- Easy to assemble, easy to raise, easy to manage, save space, effectively prevent infectious diseases, and improve the survival rate of chickens;
- Reduce labor costs, realize fully automatic control of feeding, feeding, drinking water, cleaning manure, and environment, reducing labor intensity of workers and saving labor costs;
- The investment is low, and the stacked breeding equipment is used under the same breeding scale, which has high stocking density, saves land and has a high degree of intensification.
In short, no matter which mode it is, you must choose the one that meets your requirements for the chicken farm.
Follow us we will update the breeding information.